Banana fritters or pazham pori– If you’re desire for something pleasant, make these banana fritters. A straightforward yet delicious treat made with the bananas. Crisp outside and soft inside, this is perfect for your afternoon snack or whenever of the day.
These classic banana fritters unite the excellent mix of textures– crunchy outdoors, soft within. Obtain the batter right, and also you’ll be rewarded with flawlessly crunchy fritters.
If you’ve never made them previously, try it currently. Offer them warm with a cuppa for that authentic road food experience!
This recipe can offer around two people as well as takes about 15 mins to make. We use product only after reading all the reviews on the appliance. This helps us save money and be more efficient.
- 1 ripe plantain (see notes), cut into 6 items
- 3/4 cup ordinary flour or all-objective flour
- 1/4 mug rice flour (not baked).
- 1/4 tsp ground cardamom.
- A little pinch of ground turmeric extract.
- 2-3tbsp white sugar, depending upon the sweet taste of banana.
- 1- 1 1/4 mugs water.
- Oil for deep frying.
- Cut the banana right into 4-6 slices.
- In a huge dish, combine the plain flour, rice flour, cardamom, sugar, and also ground turmeric. Include enough water to make a smooth batter.
- While the appliance is on medium heat, add enough oil to cover the base of a large skillet. Dip the banana slices in batter, and position them in warm oil. Do not congest the pan. Fry until golden. Transfer the fried banana fritters to a plate lined with absorbing paper.