All the appliances we use in our shop have got fantastic ratings on Amazon and are easy to use. If you would like to buy the, check November Culture.
The prawn curry recipe I am giving you is a straightforward recipe to make. This is a brilliant recipe to use when you are in a hurry. The prawn curry serves 2-3 people and takes a total of 30 minutes to make.
- 1 big onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 medium tomatoes
- 1 cup prawns
- 1 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 2 tsp Chilli Powder
- 2 tbsp Curd or Dahi
- Salt to taste
- Use Coriander to garnish
- Apply 1 tsp chilli powder, 1/2 tsp turmeric powder and a little bit of salt to the prawns. Once this is done, set it aside.
- Add 1tsp to the pan and let become hot. Add garlic and onion and keep stirring it till it gets mixed well.
- Add tomatoes and stir fry till tomatoes become soft.
- Include remaining turmeric powder, chilli powder as well as salt and also mix well. Grind the onion tomato blend to paste.
- In the very same pan, warmth 1 tbsp oil. Stir fry the shellfishes till white.
- Include the paste to the prawns and blend well. Let cook for a few minutes.
- Add curd and also blend well.
- Garnish with Coriander.
I hope you have enjoyed this recipe, if you have made any changes to this recipe, let me know in the comment section below.